Beary Followers

Saturday 30 June 2012

2 New Membears

 Meet the 2 newest membears of my hug, Celia 3ins and Grandpa Berkeley 4ins. Both designed and made by me.
Celia is made from antique gold Sassy fabric, ultra suede pads and is fully jointed she has glass eyes. The knitting is done by my Mum (Pebby) with extra fine crochet cotton. Celia is a bit of a little miss she just loves to be the center of attention.
Grandpa Berkeley is made from a beige vintage sparse mohair, fully jointed with glass eyes. The Diamond made his little glasses for me. Again the knitting is done by Mum (Pebby). Grandpa Berkeley is very wise and can give advise on all sorts of things, He is not really grumpy but he is very loveable.
I am also pleased that Louis (see previous post) has now been adopted.
If you are interested in adopting a bear please feel free to email me.
Thanks for loooking at my bears. Hugs Sandra XXX

1 comment:

  1. Just adorable Sandra and well done mum for the wonderful knitting

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete